DIAMOND STORY SHIPPING POLICY
The Company’s current shipping policy with respect to orders placed by Customers with the Company is as follows:
(i) It provides shipping on all orders to Customers in Australia and New Zealand at standard Auspost rates. Goods will be shipped using Express post with signature required. These orders are also fully insured by the Company.
(ii) Each order shipped by the Company will include:
- (a) The item or items ordered;
- (b) Where applicable, a Diamond Certificate;
- (c) Where applicable, a Valuation Certificate and
- (d) Approriate Diamond Story Packaging.
(iii) Orders placed:
- (a) Between 9:30 am - 2:30 pm on Monday - Friday will be processed same day and
- (b) Orders placed outside of these hours or on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays will be processed on the following business day.
- PLEASE NOTE: Orders will be processed as soon as possible but depending on stock availability shipping of actual goods could tale place 1-3 weeks after the order is placed. Diamond Story will strive to ship goods as soon as possible and will keep you informed of progress.
(iv) We use GT-EX couriers for shipments within metro areas of Australia. For all other areas we use Auspost Express services. All services are tracked and require signature upon delivery.
(iv) We use Auspost Express shipping for shipping to New Zealand. All other international destinations are shipped via FedEx priority. Shipping rates vary depending on country. Duties and taxes may need to be payable by the customer at the destination country.
(v) It does not ship to post office boxes. It only ships to a Customer’s home or work address where there is a person available to collect and sign for an order. If no one is available, Gt-Ex or Auspost will leave a collect card and the Customer will be advised of collection options.
If you are not available to accept delivery of your shipment, your courier may leave you a delivery attempt notice with information on when the next delivery attempt will be made. If you need more information about a package, please call Fedex Customer Service. You can also track the status of you shipment online at fedex.com.