Why Should You Choose GIA Certified Diamonds?
Getting engaged is one of the happiest occasions in everyone’s life, and a diamond engagement ring is considered to be the most essential part of that event. Every diamond is unique and choosing the right one for you or your partner should be fun and exciting. When you are buying diamond jewellery, you must look for diamonds that have a grading report from the Gemological Institute of America (GIA). This institute uses state-of-the-art scale to gauge the exact weight and measures of the diamonds. In addition, it records any flaws such as pits, clouding, inclusions and poorly-cut facets.
Reasons to Choose GIA-Certified Diamonds:
While you can get diamond certifications from any retailer, it’s only GIA that offers the world's premium warranty of quality for the diamonds. Apart from quality assurance, GIA certified diamonds come with other benefits. They are as follows:
- As a buyer, you will know what exactly you are purchasing. Every vital aspect that you wish to know about the diamonds will be included in the certificate.
- The seller will have a deep understanding of what he is selling. This leads to a smooth trade with no room for misunderstandings between the seller and the buyer.
- When you buy GIA certified diamonds, you can have complete peace of mind knowing that you are not investing on a fracture-filled diamond. GIA does not certify low quality diamonds.
- Buying diamonds with GIA certification prevents you from becoming a victim of purchasing fake diamonds. GIA certified diamonds are real diamonds that made a venture in the year 1977.
- You can buy GIA certified diamonds without giving a second thought as they have higher market value when compared to non-certified diamonds.
Buy GIA-Certified Diamonds At Diamond Story:
Here at Diamond Story, we have the largest collection of GIA diamonds on the market today. Whether you are looking to purchase an engagement ring, necklace, bracelet, set of earrings or simply some loose diamonds, we assure you that you get an exceptionally high-quality diamond. The GIA certificate that comes with your diamond gives you a clear insight of the colour, cut, carat and clarity of your stone, so you can buy loose diamonds or diamond jewellery without doing any additional research on the authenticity. To know more about GIA certification, feel free to call 03 9642 3649 and talk to one of our experts today.